The online store www.svetangelov.com is operated by company Marjetka Novak s.p. (hereinafter referred to as “Provider”). General terms of conducting business concern functioning of www.svetangelov.com, user rights and business relationship between the Provider and the Customer.
Access to information
(Summary of the legislation)
Service is committed to always provide the customer the following information:
- corporate identity (name and place of business, number of registry),
- contact information, allowing the user quick and effective communication (email, phone),
- essential characteristics of goods or services (including after sales activities and guarantees),
- availability of products (each product or service that is offered on the site, should be available within a reasonable time),
- terms of delivery of products or performance of services (manner, place and time of delivery),
- all prices are stated in Euros (€ – EUR) and must be clearly and unambiguously defined and it must be shown that they already include taxes and transport costs,
- payment and delivery methods,
- offer validity period,
- the period within which it is possible to cancel the contract and under what conditions. Additional costs for returning items must be provided.
- Explaining the appeal process, including details of the contact person or department for customer service.
Due to the nature of conducting online business the company Marjetka Novak s.p. updates and changes it’s offer regularly and quickly.
Prices are presented as Regular prices and Online prices. Regular prices are the prices set by the Provider. Online prices are prices stated in on-line store and are valid for purchases where total amount (100%) of payment is made using available payment methods.
The Provider accepts the following payment methods:
- Wire transfer to Marjetka Novak s.p. bank account (Online Price + Transaction fees)
- Debit or credit card (Eurocard / Mastercard, Visa, American Express) (Online Price)
- Moneta payment system offered by Slovenian Mobile network operators Mobitel and Simobil (Online Price)
The Provider shall issue an invoice to the buyer in electronic form (PDF), with a breakdown of costs and instructions on how to withdraw from the contract and how to return ordered items if necessary. The buyer is obliged to check the accuracy of the information on the invoice and in case of any errors inform the seller within eight days of receipt. Subsequent complaints shall not be taken into account.
Online prices apply to all customers.
All prices include VAT, except where expressly provided otherwise. Prices are valid at the time of contract/purchase.
Prices are valid in the case of payment by the above methods of payment, under the above conditions.
Despite enormous efforts to ensure the most up-to-date and accurate information, it may happen that the data regarding the prices is incorrect. In this case, or in the event that the price of the item changed during order processing, customer service will enable the cancellation of purchase, but will also offer the Customer a solution that will be beneficial to both parties.
Purchase agreement between the Provider and the Customer is concluded at the moment when Provider confirms the order (the Customer receives an email on the status of Order confirmed). From that moment, all prices and other terms are fixed and apply to the Provider and the Customer.
Debit and Credit Cards
If the Customer is paying by debit or credit card the Customer shall be subject to the following conditions:
- after placing an order the order contents or price can not be changed, except in special cases, determined by the Provider.
Gift Certificate is means of payment that can be obtained from the Provider against payment in cash, wire transfer, credit card, or Moneta issued in the hard copy form or in electronic form. Each gift certificate is marked with a unique serial number. The Provider is obliged to accept the Gift Certificate as payment for goods and services sold by the online shop www.svetangelov.com and in their outlets. Gift Certificate can be bought in online shop www.svetangelov.com. When purchasing a Gift Certificate customer is subject to the same terms as set forth in the Terms and Conditions. The validity of the Gift Certificate is 6 months from the issue, except in cases when the Gift Certificate otherwise indicates.
Exchanging a Gift Certificate for cash is not possible. Gift Certificate is redeemable only in the full amount. If the value is greater than the purchase value of the Gift Certificate, the holder of a Gift Certificate shall be charged for value difference. In the event that the value of the purchase is less than the value of the Gift Certificate, the Provider shall not return the difference.
The Process of Shopping
1. After placing order – The Customer is notified by email after placing order that the Provider received Customers order. At this stage the Customer has the option to cancel the order within one hour by writing an email to email@example.com and indicating which order the Customer wants to cancel.
2. Order confirmed – If a customer order is not withdrawn, the order is further processed by the Provider, who checks availability of ordered products and confirms or rejects the order accordingly. The Provider can contact the Customer by telephone or email to verify the accuracy of provided information and to inform the Customer about the availability of ordered items. If the delivery period is very long and the Customer does not want to wait, the Customer can inform the Provider that he wishes the contract to be canceled. Provider assumes no responsibility for any damage caused by long delivery times or due to non-delivery of goods in case the ordered item is not in stock in our own warehouse.
The right to withdraw from the purchase, return of goods (services not included)
The Customer has the right to withdraw from the contract without having to provide a reason for its decision, within 14 days of receipt of goods by prior notifiying the Provider (to the contact email address firstname.lastname@example.org). Repayment period shall start on the day following the date of acquisition. The only cost incurred by the consumer in connection with the cancellation of the contract, is the cost of returning the goods (packaging and shipping). Goods must be returned within 30 days of the filed notice of withdrawal (purchase).
The Customer must return undamaged goods and in the same quantity and original packaging, unless the goods are damaged, corrupted, lost, or its quantity is reduced, without fault of the consumer (in accordance with Article 36 of the Consumer Protection Act).
Refund payments will be made as soon as possible, but no later than 30 days from receipt of notice of withdrawal from the contract. Repayments shall be made on Customer’s bank account or PayPal account.
Payment refunds do not apply to downloadable mp3 audio files, video files and webinar courses.
The Provider will provide/ship ordered goods or services within the agreed period.
Ordered items will be shipped using third-party postal service, where the Provider retains the right to choose another delivery service if this contract can be met more effectively.
Absolution of Responsibility
Provider shall use its best efforts to ensure that the information published on its pages is accurate and up-to-date. Nevertheless, the characteristics of items, delivery and prices change so rapidly, that the Provider may fail to correct the information on the website. In such a case, the buyer will be informed of changes and given a choice to cancel the order or replace the ordered item.
Provider is not responsible for the content of opinions/testimonials, written by the visitors.
Although the provider tries to provide accurate pictures of products, all photographs should be taken as symbolic. Photos do not provide the item properties.
The provider has the right to withdraw from the contract if there is a manifest error (Article 46 OZ). This includes the obvious error in price.
We reserve the right to amend the Terms and Conditions at any time and in any manner, for any reason and without notice.
Complaints and Disputes
Provider respects the existing consumer protection laws. Provider shall make every effort to comply with their duty to establish an effective system for dealing with complaints and designate a person, which, in the event of a problem, the Customer can contact by phone or by email. The appeal shall be submitted via email address email@example.com. Complaint procedure is confidential.
The Provider acknowledges that an essential feature of consumer dispute, as far as solving the case, is the mismatch between the economic value of the claim and costs incurred in resolving the dispute. That is also a major obstacle for Customer to not initiate proceedings before the court. Therefore, the Provider seeks their best to resolve any disputes amicably.
At Marjetka Novak s.p. we respect the privacy of our Customers and people interested in our products and services. Due to the nature of communication between the Provider and the Customer, it is sometimes required to provide some personal information.
Usage and exposure of personal information
By providing us with your personal information using our forms on Marjetka Novak s.p. website you are allowing us to use your personal information for mentioned use (newsletter, contact forms, email). The collected personal information will not be deliberately forwarded nor sold to a third party that could use the information to harm you or your well being. Though we can use, expose and store personal information when it is required by the law, when it is necessary to protect the information and yourself from potential bad intentions.
In most cases the collected personal information will be used solely by the company Marjetka Novak s.p. to keep the Customers informed about the possible development regarding the company itself.
Collection of personal information
At Marjetka Novak s.p. website one can request additional information using various forms or can get in contact using email. In these cases you are notified of what information is needed, what information you are to provide and what information you choose to provide, how this information will be used and how to request the removal of your personal information from our lists.
Changes of this policy
I wish you a pleasant and favorable shopping!
Marjetka Novak, CEO
Last change: October 9th, 2017